The purchase of your home may be the largest investment you will make. Our Pre-Purchase Inspection will help to identify major defects, repair, maintenance, and safety issues. The inspection also points out positive attributes of the home while educating you on the home’s systems and their maintenance and addressing and questions or concerns you may have. During the inspection, the inspector will also point out the location of important system and utility shutoffs. Afterwards you’ll receive a detailed written report that will help you make a more educated and informed purchase decision.
All inspections include:
- A detailed inspection report written in an easy to understand format. Reports include pictures of defects, diagrams, and even videos to help illustrate recommendations, refresh your memory, and ease negotiation of issues with the sellers. A convenient summary section brings all our recommendations together in one convenient place. For your future reference all reports are housed on a secure server for five years.
- Free lifetime telephone and email consultations.
- Free 130 page homeowner’s manual and operations book.
- Free maintenance schedule.
- Free CD filled with articles on home safety and maintenance.
- Free monthly homeowners’ newsletter.
Additional services to enhance your inspection:
- Radon in air testing
- Radon in water testing
- Water quality testing
- Environmental reporting
Share and Enjoy