The Home Maintenance Inspection will help identify current and/or potential problems, identify aging systems, and recommend preventative measures. The report will help you budget and prioritize repair, maintenance, and replacement costs. It may also help you avoid costly and unexpected repairs and reduce those costs through early detection. The report will help you to develop a maintenance plan for your home.
All inspections include:
- A detailed inspection report written in an easy to understand format. Reports include pictures of defects, diagrams, and even videos to help illustrate recommendations, refresh your memory, and ease negotiation of issues with the sellers. A convenient summary section brings all our recommendations together in one convenient place. All reports are housed on a secure server for five years for your future reference.
- Free lifetime telephone and email consultations.
- Free 130 page homeowner’s manual and operations book.
- Free maintenance schedule.
- Free CD filled with articles on home safety and maintenance.
- Free monthly homeowners’ newsletter.
Additional services to enhance your inspection:
- Radon in air testing
- Radon in water testing
- Water quality testing
- Environmental reporting
Share and Enjoy