New Home Warranty Inspection
Our New Home Warranty Inspection will bring to your attention items in need of repair or correction that may be covered by your new home builder’s warranty. It is critical to have items covered by the builder’s warranty corrected before the warranty period expires. Once the warranty period expires, the costs to repair these items may come out of your pocket. The report will arm you with information from an unbiased third party to help make any negotiation with the builder easier.
All inspections include:
- A detailed inspection report written in an easy to understand format. Reports include pictures of defects, diagrams, and even videos to help illustrate recommendations, refresh your memory, and ease negotiation of issues with the sellers. A convenient summary section brings all our recommendations together in one convenient place. All reports are housed on a secure server for five years for your future reference.
- Free lifetime telephone and email consultations.
- Free 130 page homeowner’s manual and operations book.
- Free maintenance schedule.
- Free CD filled with articles on home safety and maintenance.
- Free monthly homeowners’ newsletter.
Additional services to enhance your inspection:
- Radon in air testing
- Radon in water testing
- Water quality testing
- Environmental reporting
Share and Enjoy